Wednesday, 17 October 2012

Outfit of the day Supadupafly edition

Late post!!
I know sorry guys
My autumn resolutions is defiantly to keep up to data on my outfit of the day posts and improve my photography.
As I hadn’t been out clubbing in ages and it would a Hip hop night I wanted to rock something fun.
I loved this mini dress on Chery Cole and Jesy Nelson by Lazy Oaf for ASOA.
I especially liked the way Jesy rocked it with the rocker boots.
Unfortunately when I went to purchase the Lazy Oaf x Batman Exclusive Bodycon Dress In Logo Print
But I found this copy from ebay at a fraction of the price
Dunno about you but when I think of old skool hip hop I think of Dr Martins and chunky socks.
I had purchased a pair of these heeled lookey likey ankle boots from Primark earlier this year perfect to finish off the look
    
           
Lee-Anne and Sherry let loose in Brixton
       
FYI  When I told my friends that I would be wearing a Batman dress and boots I got soooooooo much stick but I stuck to my guns
On the night a few of them and also people I didn’t even know came to me and said they liked the look.
What do you guys think?

1 comment: