Sunday, 3 June 2012

Outfit of the day 02/06/12

 
Hey Guys
So sorry its been so long since my last Outfit of the day post and now I'm mourning the beautiful sunny days and kicking myself for not documenting the outfits I wore during our recent heat wave.
Of late colour has been key brighter the better hot pinks, corals, mint greens, nudes I'm loving em all.


Seems like we've used up all the summery goodness were going to get in the UK for because now it’s over cast and a bit gloomy :(



Yesterday my friends brightened up my day with a power lunch at Turkish
in South East London.

Good food, good jokes, conversation, good times!

I planned 2 go clubbing over the Jubilee weekend since I haven't been out in AGES I'm very excited.

I decided on a new hairstyle inspired by D Woods
 formerly of Danity Kane


and I bought a sexy body con dress that I will unveil later.

I demoed my new hairstyle to my friends yesterday

and since big hair reminds me of the 80's I went for a 80's inspired street wear look.



Denim Jacket: Love Label
T-shirt- Marc Jacobs, Naomi Campbell love the skin you’re in

Leggings: Zara

Plimsolls: Chilli Pepper from JD Sports


Bag: Thrifted

Hope everybody has a great weekend


1 comment:

  1. you look lovely, love the hair x

    fashionxfades.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete