Thursday, 16 February 2012

London Fashion Week Day 3 Outfit

Day three

Sunday and possiably my last day at London Fashion Week as its back to the real world on Monday

Pictures taken from Fashion156.com
A I left early on Saturday I got an exclent sleep and woke up early in a creative mood which is reflected in todays outfit

Inspired by the Hot pink lip stick I was gifted by MAC I wanted to wear something girly pretty and as I've been loving nude pinks for the last few season I decided that could possiably bt the way I wanted to go with my look.

Top: Urban Outfitters
Shorts: Seven Jeans
Tights: Primark
Coat: Topshop Boutique
Bag: Ralph Lauren


Photo taken by Pauls Landsapes



Photo taken from SpottinStyle.com



Funny story, I askesd my nephew how I lookes and he told me I looked like a black Barbie ballarena and my lips look to pink lol!


2 comments:

  1. gosh love that fur !

    I found your blog via IFB, I'm following you :)Mind checking my blog out ?

    http://caramelboots.blogspot.com/

    Bisous

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this girly look! The coat is amazing! Thanks for following me I am following you too:)

    xoxo
    Lorin

    http://sweetsavvystyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete